This article will explain you how to:
☝️Note: These actions and features are only available to Super admins.
Access the results
1) Go to Pulse and then to the Admin tab
2) Select the survey you want to analyse and click on 👁 View results on the right
Then you can:
- filter the results by edition and/or team;
- export results (more details in the section below)
- see the comments from respondents and answer them (more details in the section below)
Export the results
Once in the results section of a survey, you have to ways to export results:
- in CSV format by clicking on the 📥 CSV button.
- in PDF format by clicking on the 📥 PDF button.
☝️Note: The results will be exported taking into account the filters you put.
Answer to respondents' comments
Once in the results section of a survey, you can view respondent's comments and answer them while keeping their anonymity (in the case of an anonymous survey).
To do so, just select a comment and click on the 🖊Reply button on the right.
Afterwards, the respondent will get notified of your message and will be able to continue the discussion within Pulse if s/he wants to.
💡Tip: all comments can be found in the Discussions tab of the Pulse section.