This article will explain you how to claim a Mission and what to expect afterwards.
On the web app
1) Go to Mission to browse the list of available missions
2) Select the mission you want to claim and click on the Claim mission button (on the right side of the screen)
3) Fill out the claim form with the following information:
- Person(s) who achieved the mission – by default, your name will be selected
- Comment to help the admin for the moderation – mandatory or not depending on the mission's settings
- Attached file(s) – mandatory or not depending on the mission's settings
4) Click on Confirm this claim
If you see a new mission or a mission reminder posted in a slack channel, you can claim it directly by clicking on the Claim this mission button. Then, check your slackbot for further information regarding your achievement.
Otherwise, you can:
1) Type /mission and press ENTER twice in any slack channel or conversation to display available missions
2) Select the mission you want to claim
3) Click on the Claim button
Then, check your slackbot for further information regarding your achievement.
☝️Note #1: In slack, you can only claim a mission for yourself. So if you want to claim a mission for someone else, we recommend to go directly to the Briq app.
☝️Note #2: if a comment or a file is needed to claim the mission, you will be redirected to the Briq app.
...and what's next?
Depending on the fact the achievement needs a validation from a task owner or not, the next steps will differ.
- If no external validation needed, your achievement will be instantly validated and you will directly get the associated briqs.
- If an external validation is needed, you will need to wait for this validation from a task owner or Super admin before getting the associated briqs.
Whether your achievement is validated or denied by the task owner, you will get notified of the outcome.
☝️Note: If you are a Super admin or task owner, the achievement will be automatically validated., whether you claim it for yourself or someone else.